SysWatch is a CGI to display current
information about your UNIX system. It can display drive partitions, drive
use, as well as resource hogs, and what current users are doing. It is
- 08/23/2001: Released v1.5.1 with support for OpenBSD and configurable table widths. Still working on 2.0.
It'll be out one of these days or when I'm finished... whichever comes sooner. :)
- 02/10/2001: Working on a total rewrite for v2.0. Should be out sometime this year. In the meantime check out
my new website called InTune. You can visit it by going here: http://www.intune.org
- 12/06/2000: 1.5 released. See the list of changes.
- 12/06/2000: We've reached the 10,000 download mark! To celebrate look for a new release later today. :)
- 11/15/2000: Refresh automagically, chage colors, and look prettier all in SysWatch 1.4.5!
- 10/27/2000: Squashed a couple more problems under solaris. Changed a font and fixed a problem with the tail
command, all this
and more in the all new SysWatch v1.4.4!
- 10/25/2000 : Fixed a couple bugs, cleaned up the code a little more and pushed out v.1.4.3.
- 10/23/2000: Made a new release with HP-UX support (I think) and a big code cleanup.
- 10/12/2000: Got everything back together and made a new announcement on Freshmeat. Planning on doing at least a
code clean up soon which may turn into a rewrite. Look for a new version soon!
Real World Uses:
Are you a user of this script? If so
e-mail me to get your link here!
Download: ( Downloads)
( Site 1 | Site 2 )
- FreeBSD 2.2.7, 2.2.8, 3.1, 3.2, 4.x?
- BSDi (BSD/OS) 3.1
- NetBSD 1.4
- Red Hat Linux
- Slackware Linux
- Debian Linux
- Caldera Linux
Join the SysWatch mailing list by going here.
You can see the archives by going here.
Rate this CGI:
I want your feedback! Tell me what you think! Send your likes, dislikes, flames, etc to me at smirks(at)smirks.org